Welcome to the Northampton County Veterans Service Office. Our mission is to serve as the advocate for Northampton County veterans and their dependents by assisting them in their application for benefits from the Veterans Administration. We actively provide assistance by counseling, filling out necessary forms and papers, obtaining documents and affidavits, serving as their representative in dealings with the Veterans Administration, and forwarding applications and correspondence to the North Carolina Division of Veterans Affairs for review and presentation before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. 

Veterans Director: Diane Hale
Email: diane.hale@nhcnc.net

Listed below are some useful links to aid in questions of interest concerning VA benefits:
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Services:
2018 Federal Benefits Book for Veterans:
North Carolina Division of Veterans Affairs:

9467 NC Hwy 305
Jackson, NC 27845

Veteran Crisis Hotline:
1-800-273-TALK (8255)

PO Box 74
Jackson, NC 27845

Phone: (252)534-2621
Fax: (252)574-0207